1. Chop 1/2 of a sweet onion and 1/2 of a jalapeno, into chunks. (I use a whole pepper)
2. You'll need 1/2 tsp of cumin, 1/4 tsp of sugar, 3/4 tsp garlic salt, and 1 tsp sea salt.
3. I use a 28 oz can of diced tomatoes and a small can of diced chili's because we don't have Rotel Mexican blend tomatoes in Canada. If you get Rotel, use 1 regular 14oz can and 1 Mexican 14oz can.
4. I process my onions and peppers alone because they need to be super minced.
5. See, super minced. This adds the flavour of the peppers and onions to the salsa, but doesn't give you super heat or mouth burn from them.
6. Then I blend the tomatoes, chili's, and seasoning in a 2nd batch.
7. I also blend these pretty fine, because I like thin, yummy, Real Hacienda type salsa.
8. And this makes a shit load of delicious salsa. Let it sit overnight, preferably, or be like me and make it early in the morning so you can have it for dinner.